« Home | Previous Post: A Guilty Conscience » | Previous Post: Communicating With God » | Previous Post: Wrongly Accused » | Previous Post: Right Gift, Wrong Season » | Previous Post: Seven Days Make a Week » | Previous Post: Struggling With Confusion and Lack of Confidence - 3 » | Previous Post: Struggling With Confusion and Lack of Confidence - 2 » | Previous Post: Struggling With Confusion and Lack of Confidence - 1 » | Previous Post: Can God Use Me? » | Previous Post: The Triumph of Evil »

My Christmas Gift to You

Friday, December 22, 2006

Here we are at Christmas 2006 - time really does fly!

I'm currently working on my Christmas gift to our family and friends - the Interactive Bible Reading Program. I'm so excited at the interest that has been expressed by those I've spoken with about this program. I'm also excited about the prospect of us reading along together! (Most of you know how I love to read and study.) Many of our friends live far away, so we aren't able to worship with them physically. But, with this reading plan, we are participating in a form of worship together.

The internet has brought many sinful things right into the homes of people I love, but I have found a way to use the power of the internet for God's glory! Please consider joining us as we read through God's Word. May God richly bless us as we read it and do what it says.

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy my gift.


Posted by Tammie at 9:09 AM

  1. Blogger Drewe Llyn, Girlfriend's Mentor posted on December 23, 2006    

    I look forward to it! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

« Home